Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2022 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Cybersecurity Analyst jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Senior Cybersecurity Analyst postings
Full Time Job
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) with headquarters located in Stamford, Connecticut is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to play a critical role in the safeguarding of the organization's critical systems and data. As a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, the individual will be responsible for supporting and managing WWE's cybersecurity programs and daily activities of WWE's Security Operations Center/MSSP. He/she must have a strong technical and operational background and be process focused. He/she must have the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time, quickly evaluate risks, and articulate security concerns in both a technical and business friendly manner.
The successful candidate must have a ''security first'' mindset, ensuring security related technologies and processes are maintained and kept up to date. Additional responsibilities include detecting and analyzing emerging threats, determining, and implementing countermeasures, and responding to observed security events and/or known security incidents.
• Supports the maturing of the organization's cybersecurity detection capabilities and key information security programs (i.e., Vulnerability Management), and technologies (i.e., SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Intrusion Detection).
• Recommends, configures, enhances, and maintains relevant security systems and tools.
• Monitors and responds to security alerts, notifications, and critical issues.
• Maintains WWE's Incident Response Plan (IRP), event and management runbooks.
• Conduct detailed, written security reviews for vendors, projects, and technologies with the appropriate stakeholders.
• Perform third party risk assessments using technology-based platforms and present final recommendations for moving forward in a secure manner.
• Assist in the continuous development of WWE's vulnerability management program.
• Actively streamline and simplify workflows and processes; Use automation and orchestration for improved efficiencies where possible.
• Partners with WWE's managed services as it relates to emerging threat intelligence.
• Manages and contains information security incidents and events to protect critical assets, intellectual property, related data, and the company's reputation.
• Maintains security focused programs to ensure the organization is prepared to detect, respond, and recover from a cyber-attack.
• Promotes best practices, implements, and maintains critical security controls, supporting processes and procedures.
• Provides mentorship, advice, and skill enhancement to junior team members.
• Aligns closely with the Cybersecurity Engineering team.
• Liaise with other technical and business teams regarding secure architecture, management, and monitoring events to ensure threat indicators are rated by severity and responded to in a manner consistent with the threat.
• Participates in on-call after-hours support rotation to ensure that critical performance issues are resolved, and security events and incidents are addressed in a timely manner, in accordance with internal SLAs.
• Develops and maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics, providing weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
• Actively participate in external security assessments and audits.
• Throughout the secure system development lifecycle (SSDLC), assess and review the organization's current technology infrastructure to identify key risk areas, ensuring that adequate controls are in place to address those risks.
• 4-year degree in computer science or related combined work/education experience.
• Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in the field of cybersecurity.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
• Experience managing an organization's Security Operations Center (SOC) and/or experience and oversight of a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
• Experience in event analysis, using log sources and packet capture technologies and techniques.
• Strong hands-on experience in related cybersecurity technologies and tools. Including but not limited to Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW), Web Application Firewalls (WAP), Unified Threat Management (UTM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Network Access Control (NAC), Endpoint Detect and Response (EDR), security appliances, software, and vendor specific utilities.
• Experience in security related programs. Including but not limited to vulnerability and patch management, application security, IoT security, and mobile security.
• Knowledge of or hands on experience in secure configuration management and system hardening.
• Experience in computer forensics and cyber incident investigations a plus.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, NAT, and the OSI Model.
• Experience with NIST Controls, the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) and ISO/IEC 27000 series frameworks.
• Knowledge of or experience in deployment of the Center of Internet Security (CSC) Critical Security Controls (CSC) top 20.
• Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
• Strong operational and process background.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
• Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.