Full Time Job
WWE Network Originals
Production Coordinator Job Description
WWE is looking for a candidate who is detail-orientated, has strong administrative skills, and is looking to join the WWE team in a Production Management capacity. This position will be working directly with the Production Manager of the WWE Network Originals Department and will assist with tasks such as submitting invoices, booking travel, and assisting with general day-to-day business operations. This person will help to coordinate and arrange shoot details, generate and distribute call sheets, as well as keep our departmental documents up-to-date.
• Assisting the Production Manager with all Production Management-related tasks associated with the WWE Network Originals Department
• General Administrative Duties such as Scanning, Copying, Faxing, and Filing
• Generating, Distributing, and Organizing Call Sheets, Location Agreements, Guest Releases, etc.
• Creating Production and Wrap Binders for WWE Network Original Shows and Projects
• Booking Travel for WWE Staff, WWE Freelancers, and WWE Talent
• Requesting WWE Talent for Shoot Appearances via the WWE TMS Internal Platform
• Coding and Submitting Invoices to Business Operations and Accounts Payable for Processing
• Logging Costs in Movie Magic Budgeting Software and Microsoft Excel
• Reconciling Department P-Card Costs via the WWE Concur Platform
• Tracking and Logging of Department Editor Hours
General Production Coordination Key Requirements:
• A college degree and 2 years of related Production Coordinator experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve team goals.
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)