Full Time Job
Based in WWE's Stamford, CT headquarters, the Manager, Communications will be an expert in the entertainment industry and develop and execute plans and programs to enhance the visibility of the WWE brand, talent and programming across the entertainment media landscape.
• Develop, implement and manage communications plans to broaden exposure of WWE and its talent roster.
• Create and execute publicity campaigns to support the launch of new TV programming, WWE Network, WWE Studios and WWE Music.
• Maintain and build upon top tier entertainment contacts, as well as guest bookers/producers for morning, daytime and late night shows.
• Work on red carpet events, press conferences and talent appearances on both a national and local level.
• Build relationships and work daily with current WWE TV and WWE Studios partners.
• Actively seek ''out of the box'' opportunities and track celebrity and/or media icons and current events to develop new publicity opportunities for WWE.
• Keep abreast of WWE products, as well as entertainment and sports industry trends and pop culture to help develop leading strategies.
• 5-7 years of experience in the entertainment industry. Agency background a plus.
• Excellent media contacts in the entertainment space.
• Experience working on red carpet events and major PR campaigns.
• Strong writer.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while still paying close attention to details.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Self-directed and results driven personality.
• Willing and able to travel and work outside normal business hours as needed.
• Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field of study preferred.