Live Events Associate Producer
Full Time Job
The Associate Producer, Live Events is responsible for conceiving, writing, and editing on-air marketing spots that effectively promote viewership and ticket sales for WWE shows; including TV, house shows, and Pay-Per-View. In addition, the Associate Producer plays a critical role in the ongoing process of defining and strengthening the WWE brand through creative development and execution.
• Write, edit, and produce spots for live events (TVs, house shows, and PPVs)
• Manage spots from ideation to post production
• Brainstorm and pitch ideas for new creative
• Lead multiple creative at the same time
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands, and products.
• Strong creative writing skills
• Experience using Avid
• Ability to conceptualize innovative and creative ideas for spots
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven, ever changing environment.
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Able to work long hours as needed.