International Production Specialist
Full Time Job
The duties of WWE's International Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following:
• Working closely with supervisors, producers, affiliate relations and our affiliates worldwide to establish and maintain relationships based on clear and constant communication.
• i.e. Notifying affiliates and respective departments of programming changes, contract information, shipment statuses, RAW & SmackDown live broadcasting information, Pay-Per-View broadcasting information and any other information found useful to allow for an organized and streamlined work environment.
• Closely manage and track all current international contracts on an on-going basis to ensure we are properly fulfilling the signed agreement & are delivering the proper programming within the contracted timeframe.
• Disseminate information regarding programming & customization changes to producers.
• Act as a liaison/ additional support to troubleshoot any client issues between Affiliate Relations/ Production/ Operations & Shipping.
• Additionally, handle client inquiries and questions such as delivery issues, contact information, programming, content & broadcasting information
• Keeping in contact with our conference call company to ensure they have updated affiliate contact information for RAW Live, SmackDown Live, Pay-Per-Views and any additional TV specials that require a conference call.
• In addition to regularly communicating with PGi, I also handle scheduling of the WWE call coordinators for RAW, SmackDown, PPVs and specials.
• Maintain documents to be used both department and company-wide.
• i.e. 15 weekly documents, including but not limited to the Worldwide Programming Report, Weekly Dub List, all documents pertaining to our weekly and monthly live programming, departmental contact lists, client distribution lists and contact information, edit schedules, all PPV related translation requests for Marketing
• Maintain all shipping information and keep shipping digital database organized and updated weekly.
• Maintain all client profiles and program delivery details on an on-going basis
• i.e. Keeping all affiliate contract information up to date including contract status, contract details, delivery methods, customizations & notes pertaining to each specific affiliate's programming
• Maintain the above information for use across multiple departments (International TV Production, Master Control, Operations, Finance & our Data Analytics Team)
• Keep clients informed of weekly program delivery & tracking details
• Being present during all International calls and staff meetings, recording meeting notes to disperse to the department.
• Attend TV Operations meetings regarding distribution of content to clients.
• Work with finance and TV Operations to reconcile delivery of programming to clients
• Track all international program deliveries monthly for revenue reconciliation purposes
• Compile monthly Finance/ TV JDE Revenue Reconciliation Report
• Send through all series & version coding information to Finance as new contracts launch
• Order and track all client ticket requests for live shows.
• Handle travel arrangements for the International TV Department
• Oversee travel for 17 international announcers on a monthly basis
• Respond to all travel related inquiries from employees & our Travel Dept. in a timely manner
• Assist announcers with bookings when help is needed
• Take care of all travel reservation changes, hotel and shuttle/ car service bookings
• Keep track of all announcer PPV travel details as a reference for on-site producer traveling to each PPV
• Assist with travel for upper management & staff when necessary
• Handle expenses and creating expense reports
• Documenting expenses for myself & directors as needed
• Manage collection and tracking of all invoices, Talent Payment Requests and expense reports for contracted employees on a weekly and monthly basis, as well as submission to our Billing Department & Accounts Payable
• Work directly with talent agents regarding all invoicing inquiries & issues for our announcers
• Compile new vendor profiles and Wire Transfer Requests, as well as any other payment related documents for Accounts Payable as needed.
• Perform general admin duties for the International Dept., these tasks include but are not limited to:
• Track the International department's vacation/ comp/ personal/ sick days.
• Keeping track of general department needs.
• i.e. Ordering supplies, merch, coffee, making sure proper forms are available for our department
• Act as a liaison between producers/ management when necessary
• Assist with all general business questions pertaining to Workday, Benefits/ HR, IT and Facilities related needs and directing our staff to proper contacts in outside departments when needed.
• Act as overall support for the Senior Director and VP of International TV Production
• Answering incoming calls, relaying messages in a timely manner, scheduling meetings, preparing materials for meetings, assisting with additional projects on an as-needed basis
• Work with outside departments to compile trackers, presentations and documents inclusive of information relating to international production and our affiliates.
• Onboard all new employees
• Manage this process from ensuring new employee's WWE user accounts & necessary applications are set up to holding training sessions to review general department functions and workflows.