Director - International Digital & Social Strategy
Full Time Job
• Work closely with VP, International Digital & Social Content, global social/digital teams, and WWE's Content Innovation Lab to develop and drive an effective digital and social content strategy for WWE's international footprint.
• Manage international teams and agencies around the world on market-by-market digital and social strategy, video, distribution, and growth, which includes show coverage, original content, curation, translation, and localization.
• Support key markets including China, India, Middle East, Latin America, Germany, and France, and coordinate content initiatives with other lines of business including marketing, talent development, data analytics, and sales.
• Ensure global brand consistency, support goal setting and reporting, and accelerate innovative content initiatives.
• Manage international teams (20 members) and agencies around the world on market-by-market digital and social strategy, video, distribution, and growth, which includes show coverage, original content, curation, translation, and localization.
• 7-10 years of digital and social content strategy and managing teams
• Demonstrated success leading strategy for digital content, video, and social media initiatives for a sports league or media company.
• Direct experience managing international teams or multiple content brands simultaneously; willingness to take calls and meetings outside of traditional business hours, and travel internationally required.
• Deep knowledge of digital content ecosystems, social media, and emerging platforms.
• Critical and creative thinkers, exceptionally organized, motivational, and effective working across multiple initiatives in parallel.