Director - Digital Products
Full Time Job
Director, Digital Products
WWE is looking for a Digital Product Manager to help drive WWE Network's product vision and execution across all streaming media devices, gaming consoles, internet-connected TVs, phones, tablets and web. This position will work closely with other cross-functional teams to take projects from conception, through brainstorming, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and release.
The WWE Network is an award-winning product with over 2M subscribers across 18 platforms and roughly 200 countries and territories. Recognized by Parks Associates as a top-five streaming service, WWE Network has won multiple industry awards.
The ideal candidate will have experience and intricate knowledge of digital streaming platforms, possess strong user experience skills, and enjoy working within an iterative product development process.
• Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to ensure product requirements and business needs are being met and executed accurately
• Effectively communicate feature ideas using wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups and prototypes to all stakeholders
• Execute feature roadmap and perform user acceptance testing across all digital platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV and Roku, iOS, Android and desktop
• Evaluate usability of existing products, gather feedback and identify areas of improvement across all products
• Identify user experience risks as they arise and make recommendations that take into account trade-offs and multi-phase releases
• Maintain deep understanding of customers' needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
• Work with the Analytics team to identify areas of improvement across all platforms
Metrics of Success:
• Successful product deployment on schedule with no/minimal defects.
• Growth in subscriptions and user engagement with WWE apps and sites.
• 7 years experience in digital product management
• Passion for creating outstanding and intuitive user experiences for global audiences
• Experience defining requirements to allow for iterative development that makes the product available to users sooner
• Proactive, disciplined, innovative, persistent and able to manage multiple projects in a highly energetic environment.
• Understanding of interface guidelines and app frameworks (i.e., Xbox, PlayStation, iOS, Android)
• Experience in the entertainment, OTT, cable, programming or broadcast industries preferred
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly collaborative team player with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Demonstrated drive for superior results and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Willing and able to work flexible hours as needed