Director, Acquisition Marketing
Full Time Job
Based in Stamford, CT, the Director, Acquisition Marketing develops and leads acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning and execution for WWE Network. This leader should be highly analytical, data driven and will seek to improve upon our key KPIs by targeting and acquiring WWE Network subscribers. This person should have a solid direct marketing background coupled with a general marketing and brand sensibility. This position will require regular liaison with employees at various levels across the broader WWE organization.
• Develop marketing strategies and execute marketing campaigns utilizing owned and paid media assets to drive subscriptions to WWE Network
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the WWE Network marketing/media campaign which includes working with our agency on paid media and our internal digital content teams to maximize use of WWE's owned media channels
• Provide strategic direction on creative development and media spend allocation
• Work closely with Technology and Digital Products teams on development of key product features and pricing/offer options as well as strategies and tactics to build our prospect email file
• Leverage Finance and Analytics teams to create budgets, monitor marketing spend and read/report results
• Utilize marketing attribution model to inform decisions on optimal marketing spend and channel allocation
• 10 years of consumer and digital marketing experience, preferably within subscription service organizations. OTT and/or SVOD experience a plus.
• Experience with content marketing, direct response marketing, testing and analytics (particularly online marketing metrics)
• Experience with media buying, ad trafficking and operations across multiple platforms including paid social, paid search, display, mobile and affiliate marketing.
• Ability to think strategically, analytically, creatively and tactically in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives.
• Excellent attention to detail and a demonstrated understanding of the WWE brand
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred