Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
Full Time Job
WWE is hiring an FP&A Associate to provide critical financial analysis and strategic planning support across multiple lines of business.
This is a highly visible and exciting role, rich in analytics and playing a critical role to support strategic decision making. This will involve collaborating with key functions including E-Commerce, Licensed Product Sales and Venue Merchandise as well as Live Events ticket sales and routing. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time improving processes to drive forecasting/budgeting efficiency and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be a persistent self-starter who is excited to support a fast-paced global organization. An important member of a cross-functional team that fosters collaboration and displays strong communication skills to all levels of management.
• Support corporate planning processes – annual operating plan and three-year plan, monthly forecast, and business reviews
• Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management
• Prepare comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions, and metrics. Perform sensitivity analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes
• Assist in special projects as needed for CFO, Board of Directors, and senior management deliverables
• Understanding key business drivers and communicating operating/financial performance
• Support Investor Relations marketing initiatives and financial community communication
• Develop thoughtful and easy-to-follow presentations to effectively communicate ideas to key stakeholders
• Approximately 2-3 years of relevant work experience – entertainment/media industry background preferred. Title and compensation are commensurate with relevant experience
• Bachelor degree, preferably in finance or business, is required
• Experience with business financial analysis, including financial planning, and ongoing performance monitoring; strong understanding of general accounting standards
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and customer service abilities; possess high level of integrity
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Solid work ethic and team player with demonstrated leadership abilities
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as needed
• High level of personal organizational skills and attention to detail
• Best-in-class skills with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Financial database knowledge such as TM1, Hyperion, and Essbase a big plus
Today, WWE is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE's PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 20 languages and reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide. The award-winning WWE Network, is the first-ever direct-to-consumer premium network with more than 1.5 million subscribers. WWE has more than 850 million social media followers. WWE is the #2 most viewed channel in the world and the #1 sports channel on YouTube.