VP, Digital Content
World of WonderLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an experienced VP of Digital Content to run a thriving YouTube channel and SVOD service.
Must possess both the creative and technical chops to run our current digital slate, create original content, and program strategically for both domestic and international viewers, with an inherent understanding of the digital space, and its workflows.
Must be a strategic thinker who has deep knowledge of, and interest in, the ever-changing digital media landscape.
- Create a long-term plan and vision in conjunction with other departments for WOW Presents Plus and WOW Presents (YouTube).
- Oversee a team of producers, APs, and editors.
- Ability to think creatively and produce in a variety of genres with small budgets
- Strong knowledge of the production process, including pre-production, production and post.
- Background in producing efficient, cost-effective programming with quick turnaround.
- Interest in and familiarity with OTT streaming services as well as ad-supported digital channels.
- Understanding of MCNs and Content ID.
- Experience working with advertisers to produce sponsored content.
- Ability to work with talent in a creative and mutually beneficial environment
- Understanding of technical requirements for Vimeo and Youtube platforms
- Must be proactive in overseeing both the details and overall vision for the department.
- Experience working in a team environment using existing resources to produce compelling content.
Commensurate with Experience. Full time, staff benefits available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online