Motion Graphics Designer
Workshop CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Workshop Creative is an award-winning entertainment marketing agency. We create materials for upcoming theatrical and series releases, from trailers to TV spots to digital campaigns.
We are currently seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team. This is a full-time position on site in Los Angeles.
- Design and animate new graphic looks for theatrical and broadcast marketing campaigns, including main title designs and graphics packages
- Revising and adapting existing graphics and brand assets
- Compositing footage including rotoscoping, tracking and keying techniques
- Export graphic deliverables to provided specifications
- Execution of pitch materials for new properties
- 3-5 years experience as a motion graphics designer
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Cinema 4D proficiency required
- Exceptional design, layout and typography skills
- Highly organized workflow and file management
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work efficiently
- Persistent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to problem solve both creative and technical issues
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment as well as individually
- Knowledge of AE plug-ins or additional software is a plus
Please no phone calls. If interested in applying for this position, please send resume and cover letter with a link to your motion graphics reel and/or website. We're excited to hear from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online