Wolf Kasteler Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Wolf Kasteler Public Relations, a top-tier consulting and public relations firm, is seeking a qualified and experienced Executive Assistant to support senior executive. This person will work both with high profile entertainment talent clients as well as social impact/corporate clients. Scope of work will be mostly engaged under the company's social impact division, which creates comprehensive campaigns for individuals, nonprofits and businesses who are working to improve the world.
• Provide a wide variety of administrative and programmatic support for senior executive
• Daily tasks include calendar management, answering and rolling calls, and engaging in high volume of email
• Drafting memos and schedules for press commitments and servicing press breaks on behalf of A-list television and film clients, as well as social impact clients
• Working with other assistants to ensure proper coordination and alignment for large-scale events
• Responsible for coordinating heavy logistics and relationship management
• Minimum 2+ years experience in public relations
• Must have interest in entertainment, culture, socially conscious businesses and philanthropy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, resourceful, professional, collaborative attitude
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online