Music Executive Assistant
Winner's Circle PublishingAtlanta, GA
Part Time Job
Music Publishing Company is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the company.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter, creative thinker, have strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Prior work in the entertainment industry or knowledge of the music industry and music talent is a big plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Qualified candidates will have a pro-active, positive flexible upbeat can-do attitude. This position is best suited for someone who likes to take charge and loves being of service and is resourceful and responsible.
The following skills and responsibilities include:
• Must have prior experience as an assistant in a fast-paced environment.
• Time Management of yourself and others
• Answer incoming calls for the Executive: log messages and deliver in timely manner.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the Executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
• Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Act as a filter/front line for incoming calls from outside companies.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Handle sensitive information with good judgment and discretion.
• Maintain appointment schedule, planning, updates and notifications as needed.
• Manage incoming snail mail and email correspondence and filing.
• Maintain familiarity with all office equipment (telephone, photocopier, fax, computer, printer, etc.)
• Be proactive and stay informed of company administrative policies and issues.
• Maintain files and process reports in accordance with company policy.
• Manage travel both business and personal: communication with hotel personnel, airport greeters, drivers.
• Track all reimbursement requests, and work with accounting personnel
• Perform other general administrative duties and projects as assigned
• Knowledge of website maintenance and social media a plus
• Maintain and update Contact database
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills.
• Excellent knowledge and application of Internet resources.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Mac Word, Google Calendar, word , Excel, google docs
• Inherent desire to optimize processes and efficiencies.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good listening skills.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor
• Must take initiative to solve problems/issues that arise day-to-day
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible to shifting priorities/deadlines
• A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• An ability to work independently and is very much a self-starter
• A cooperative team player
• A solid work ethic, dedicated and reliable
• Ability to follow instructions exactly as given, with out having to be repeated
• Flexibility / Adaptability (Ability to prioritize and quickly reprioritize as needed)
• Able to take dictation or able to take detailed notes
• Follow Through
• Forward Thinker- always planning ahead
• Discretion - working with personal sensitive matters/issues
• Be able to handle constructive criticism
• Excellent memory and ability to recall important names, dates, and events
• Liaising with clients
• Be able to start ASAP
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online