Production / Office Assistant
What's Up MomsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We're looking for a proactive, resourceful, good-spirited team member. Role will provide administrative, secretarial, personal, and production support to maintain an efficient office environment. Works and reports directly to Co-Founders. Interest in video production is a bonus.
- Perform personal or production-related errands as requested (for example, go to Target to pick up supplies for videos)
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Coordinate and organize appointments
- Organize travel arrangements
- Scan, copy and file documents
- Assist in invoicing process
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained
- Keep office area clean and tidy (we do have a cleaning service)
- High School diploma
- Driver's License and car to run errands (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Proven ability to meet goals and assigned deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Efficient in time management
- Problem solver, flexible to changing tasks at a moment's notice
- Comfortable in high pressure situations where one will always act with professionalism and discretion
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Casual dress code
- Centrally located (Century City / Westwood)
- Flexible work hours
- Charming bungalow style office
- Fun, creative work environment, not restricted by a corporate/parent company
We're looking for people that are team players and are excited to be in a creative environment.
COMPANY: This is a great opportunity to work for a digital media company and the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube. In less than 3 years, we have reached 45 million views a month and over 2.1 million regular users, and are now rapidly expanding our original and branded content. What's Up Moms (WUM) is looking for a talented, passionate, ambitious person to join our team as a Production / Office Assistant.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online