Watson Design Group, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Only applicants with portfolio or demo/reel links will be considered.
*This is temporary freelance position with the potential of growing into full-time.*
This individual will focus high-end video production for web and social platforms. Applicants must show a strong sense or short form video editing, sound mixing, animation, a wide range of creative styles, and knowledge of video for the web and social platforms. The individual must have a passion for visual storytelling, communication, be eager to learn, lead and collaborate with our creative team.
What We're Looking For:
• Expertise in: Adobe Premiere & After Effects
• Someone who is collaborative and can assist the Lead Video Editor
• Ability to cut videos based on written ideas or scripts
• Someone who can create content across a number of skills including but not limited to: video editing, compositing, sound design, animation, kinetic-typography, color correction, reformatting, and compression
• Be involved in different phases of development, from conceptualization and storyboarding to animating and editing
• Ability to work with instructional designers to develop and fulfill project objectives
• Have the ability to cut short-form storytelling with limitations based on the medium or length (:05, :10, :15 & :30 spots)
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Prior experience and knowledge in commercial, theatrical and television spots
• Passionate about their craft and with a willingness to learn
• Knowledge of all the main social platforms and their respective specs
• Positive attitude and outstanding creative approach to problem-solving
• Detail-oriented, organized workflow and deadline-focused
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree is required in either film, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or other related fields
• Excellent design sense, including composition, color, and typography
• Excellent sense of storytelling, timing, motion, and easing
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of professional graphic design experience
• Proficient in Adobe software: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• C4D & 3D compositing is a plus
• Advanced motion graphics (2D & 3D) skills a plus
Who We Are:
Watson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling and online development- we are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design. Projects we've brought to life include campaigns for Swiss Army Man, The Jungle Book and The Hunger Games franchise as well as experiential features for League of Legends and X-Files. We've had the pleasure of working with clients from Disney to A24, Lionsgate to Warner Bros., and are constantly looking forward to creating new, exciting digital marketing initiatives. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and push the envelope of what's possible, setting our goals high and keeping our eye on the digital horizon.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online