Manager, Marketing Campaigns
Washington NationalsWashington, DC
Full Time Job
The Manager, Marketing Campaigns is responsible for managing year round integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks required for the position include creating go-to-market plans for all marketing efforts, creating and consistently updating the marketing seasonal calendar, leading cross -functional activation teams, delegating assignments to marketing and department team members, determining promotional themes, providing creative direction and analyzing efforts to ensure that marketing objectives are always met. The manager must have superior project management and planning skills; as well as a proven track record demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed deadlines, execute flawlessly and managing up and across an organization. He/she is responsible for coordinating with strategy, ticketing, sales, promotions and partnership teams to manage campaigns from inception through activation and launch. The Manager, Marketing Campaigns will also work closely with the social media and broadcast production teams on specific event driven marketing projects and initiatives.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create the go-to-market plan for all integrated marketing efforts. Manager will be responsible for leading cross functional teams, implementing a plan and timeline, delegating tasks and managing the approval process to implement marketing initiatives on time and in budget.
• Provide ongoing feedback on TV, radio, outdoor, events, public relations, social media, partnerships, strategy offers and other to be defined tactics to ensure they deliver on either brand or revenue objectives.
• Develop campaign production schedules, monitor activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans.
• Manage day-to-day relationship with cross team partners.
• Routinely analyze data and troubleshoot to understand issues and identify solutions.
• Oversee quality control and ensure approvals are obtained on all appropriate activities.
• Prepare and disseminate regular summary reporting for senior management.
• Manage creative request submission process.
• Contribute to social media activations for big events and home stands as assigned.
• Help coordinate, plan, and execute video production shoots with broadcast team as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
• Minimum of two years Advertising/Marketing experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• She/he will need to be capable of managing multiple projects working independently with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communications, presentation and motivational skills
• Polished interpersonal and influencing skills
• Highly innovative and collaborative
• Creative from an idea perspective, with an eye for design and an understanding of both direct response promotional advertising and the power of storytelling
• Experience with social media marketing a plus
• Experience with video production a plus
• Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work will require occasional weekend, holiday and/or evening work. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
• How did you hear about this job?