Account Executive - Premium Services
Washington NationalsWashington, DC
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director of Premium Sales & Service the Account Executive of Premium Ticket Services is responsible for providing exceptional service to our most valued premium seat and suite members.
This position develops and cultivates strong relationships with Suite Holders and all Premium Club Members. The Account Executive is responsible for exuding a professional presence in addition being a day to day contact for their entire book of premium business. This position must also plan, organize and execute premium retention programs and events hosted throughout the year.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the execution all premium account renewals, extensions and relocation campaigns while maximizing client retention and revenue generation.
• Maintain effective client relationship management to elicit new and retain existing premium season plan accounts on a yearly basis.
• Plan premium events as well as implement new touch points to enhance client relationships.
• Attain individual and department service and sales goals as set by the Director, Premium Sales and Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service.
• Work majority of game day events to service and assist with premium seat and suite client needs. This individual will also be responsible for addressing all fan and client issues pertaining to ticketing and event operations.
• Aid in communicating all premium correspondence regarding, policies, procedures and other service related tasks.
• Think analytically and strategically in the design of return on investment models to enhance the client value proposition.
• Research and assist in the implementation of innovative retention practices to maintain the premium business base.
• Tasked with servicing and selling suites to games and special events.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military experience.
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in a customer service role preferably in professional sports and entertainment;
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• Ability to learn and master new software programs including Tickets.com and Microsoft CRM.
• Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet strict deadlines with effective results.
• Effective communication skills, with ability to successfully execute presentations as necessary
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet manipulation.
• Ability to thrive under pressure.
• Ability to travel around the ballpark to visit and escort clients during home games
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Strong ability to create and flourish in a team environment.
• Attention to detail including excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
• Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
• Gameday Seasonal: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
• How did you hear about this job?