Executive Assistant - Creative Affairs
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the TV Creative Affairs department.
To provide administrative support to two VPs of Drama Development
• Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, meetings and notes call, etc.
• Writes script coverage and tracks all submissions.
• Maintains and organizes a filing system.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs and places calls.
• Opens, records and distributes incoming mail.
• P roofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Orders supplies, books, etc.
• P repares documents such as deal memos, correspondence and expense reports.
• P erforms other related duties as assigned
• Attends internal staff meetings
• Previous administrative experience strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with television industry required.
• Previous studio experience preferred.
• Literary agency experience a plus.
• Some college preferred.
• Knowledge of show production is a plus
• PC Skills: MS Word, Windows, and Excel required.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage required.
• Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
• Must have exceptional grammar skills.
• Typing: 55 wpm
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail, understand and follow written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be available and willing to work flexible hours as needed.
• Must be proactive and demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.