Assistant Technical Manager, Turner Studios
This was removed by the employer on 4/27/2021 12:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Technical Manager, Turner Studios jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Assistant Technical Manager, Turner Studios postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Technical Manager, Turner Studios? The Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Assistant Technical Manager for the Prod – Studio Ops – Tstudios department.
The Assistant Live Events Tech Manager provides assistance to the Live Events Tech Managers. This position will gather documentation necessary to establish and maintain consistency in our Live Sports and Entertainment Operation. This position will also maintain collaborative relationships between Turner Studios Technical and Operations teams, BEST Engineering and our Sports and Entertainment partners. This position will maintain a technical monitoring station during live shows as needed to provide backup to the Live Events Tech Manager.
• Technical planning, communication and documentation for Turner Studios Live Sports and Entertainment Operations
• Partner with Production, Tech Ops, BEST and Operations
• Gather technical details of all studio productions.
• Provide recommendations for resolving potential production issues and resource conflicts in advance of production
• Recommend Engineering support for all live studio productions.
• Be stationed at TM position for minor live events to assist with setup and fax and ensure plans are followed.
• QC Video and audio signals used for air.
• Provide timely communications of technical issues that affect live productions.
• Provide organized and effective live technical plans and documentation for studio live events. This ensures smooth live operations and provides historical data for after-action discussions.
• Develop and maintain a live events documents to be used to communicate technical show needs for our staff and partners
• College Degree
• 5 years Television Production experience
• 2 years Control room or Studio experience for large scale broadcast productions
• Basic operational experience with routers and intercoms
• Basic knowledge of production switchers, audio consoles, EVS and graphics systems
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.