Employee Talent Advisor
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Employee Talent Advisor
Reports to: SVP, Talent Strategy and Development, with responsibility to our global HR leaders
A little bit about our team and this role:
At Warner Music Group, our overall mission is to attract, recruit, hire and develop the very best people. To help get us there, we need extraordinary talent within our Talent team, as well! We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and organized self-starter to join our Talent team. Based in Nashville and reporting into the SVP, Talent Strategy and Development based in Nashville, this role will be responsible for the analysis, management, development, and execution of our organizational development and talent management work-streams for North America, in partnership with our global Talent Team and HR Business Partners.
What does success look like in this role?
• Works with the HR Business Partners and operational leaders to develop and embed talent solutions for complex organizational challenges.
• Drives organizational development projects in support of ongoing business transformation.
• Manages all Talent Project Work-streams for North America, Collates data and reporting findings from different methods, i.e., post course feedback surveys, Workday reporting and report key findings back to the team, analyzing and evaluating our existing approaches
• Partners effectively with North American HR Business Partners to plan, manage, and analyze the impact of our learning and development programs.
• Relationship-builder that effectively partners with our HR community and local leaders to identify capability gaps, change impacts and training needs
• Works with the VP of Talent Management Strategy and VP of Organizational Development to further refine and execute global projects in North America
• Continually upskills the organization in the art of effective conversations as part of our Performance Planning Framework (AMP)
• Explores new avenues for career paths, mobility and employee mentorship opportunities
• Collaborates widely to achieve challenging objectives and to inspire people and teams to take ownership of their own development
• Works closely with HR Partners and Talent Acquisition team to develop and maintain effective internal talent pipelines
• Identifies organizational capability gaps and makes recommendations
• Manages corresponding budgets
Our top candidate will have:
• Demonstrated HR competence within a specialized Talent function
• Tremendous passion for people, learning, development and all things Talent
• Experience developing and executing Learning and Development initiatives
• Expert project management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, confidence and a high level of influence in dealing with all levels of stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, with close attention to detail and the ability to analyze data to measure impact and inform appropriate solutions
• Excellent presentation, coaching and persuasion skills
• The ability to innovate, move quickly, and not be constrained by how things have been done before
• A high level of positive energy
• The ability to think long term, while problem solving in the moment, and can remain composed and nimble with shifting priorities
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.