Summer Emerging Talent Associate Program
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Summer 2023 WMG Emerging Talent Associate Program (Human Resources)
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for students to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Associate Program as an Emerging Talent Associate this Summer.
Warner Music Group's Emerging Talent Associate Program is a paid internship program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Emerging Talent Associates (ETAs) are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department.? They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible developmental activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Industry Insights, the Emerging Talent Showcase, and the Atlantic & 300EE Intern Challenge.??? -
A little bit about the program:
• Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
• Program Duration:
• OPTION ONE: June 12, 2023 - August 25, 2023
• OPTION TWO: June 20, 2023 - September 1, 2023
• OPTION THREE: June 26, 2023 - September 8, 2023
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20-29 hours per week (varies based on department)
• Internship Credit is also provided for students seeking academic credit for this experience
A little bit about you:
• At least a Sophomore currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
• Currently enrolled in a College or University in the U.S.
• Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit to a 20-29 hour work week
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Knowledge of and passion for the different business units that makeup WMG
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
• Warner Music Group - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Hybrid New York, NY or Fully Remote)
• Warner Music Group - Talent Acquisition, Student Programs (Hybrid New York, NY)
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$15.00 to $20.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.