Sr. Manager, Organization Enablement
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Organization Enablement
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Global Finance Transformation ''FIT'' team at Warner Music Group
A little bit about our team:
The Fully Implemented Transformation (FIT) team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Senior Manager, Organization Enablement will be accountable for transforming and improving several finance and accounting processes, including but not limited to: Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash, and Royalty accounting. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our global executives and internal partners all over the world.
Here you'll get to:
• Handle project responsibility for transforming finance and accounting processes globally
• Own day-to-day project management of operations and develop project plans
• Ensure toll-gate readiness, including sign-off facilitation of all checklists
• Provide guidance and support to business units, ensuring a smooth transition of work activities
• Identify and mitigate any risks, actions, issues, and decisioning as they pertain to transformation efforts
• Develop stabilization / hypercare requirements and manage the closure of projects as those requirements are met
• Ensure any changes to scope are documented accordingly, including ensuring any downstream impacts to the overall business case are communicated appropriately
• Identify standard and non-standard activities fit for transformation, and make recommendations on whether they should be moved into or out of scope throughout the journey
• Establish a governance structure whereby daily and weekly check-ins are facilitated appropriately
• Own and refine the knowledge transfer process
• Facilitate knowledge transfer workshops, including c-level status communication
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree or above in accounting or equivalent
• At least 7 years of experience in both leading transformation efforts and transforming multiple processes consecutively
• Managed several projects and efforts at once, including handling PMO responsibilities for those work efforts
• Experience in facilitating ERP implementations (SAP S/4Hana especially relevant)
• Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
• Ability to travel up to 50%
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Managed transformation efforts in European and/or Asian territories
• Experience using the Workfront PMO tool
• Music industry background
• Process management within a Shared Service Center environment
• Service desk and / or chatbot design experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.