Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy
Why this could be your next big break:
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy will be responsible for developing comprehensive digital strategies for marketing artist releases from Label Services artists and label clients. To efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of online marketing for an assigned roster of projects, as supervised by Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Strategy. Liase with the marketing, press, and digital sales departments in the company (and any hired, third party companies) in conjunction with Label Services artists and label clients to maximize the potential for each project's success. To find innovative and cost-effective ways to brand Label Services artists and label clients with associated online partners, including content development and management, grassroots community building and marketing, and lifestyle outlets. Required to set goals and manage campaigns in an effort to optimize reach and revenue. Responsible for managing and interpreting departmental reports and partner data.
Here you'll get to:
• Develop digital marketing timelines & campaign strategies to successfully grow music streams, video views, social media engagement, and an overall digital creative vision for ADA label services partners
• Conceive & manage digital advertising plans for Label Services artists and label clients
• Work in conjunction with department head and ADA Digital Sales team on marketing drivers to support opportunities with streaming services. Analyze consumption patterns on a track or artist level to inform tailored social campaigns to drive streaming
• Assist with the creation, build, and editing of online properties where applicable (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, official website and other sites appropriate to artists and label)
• Work with in-house & third-party content creators to conceptualize & complete lyric videos, portraits & live photos, 3D animations, short-form content for social media, etc. (while identifying new creators on an on-going basis)
• Recommend new digital tools and partnerships for Label Services artists and label clients, including both platforms, insights, and marketing tools, as well as partnerships with upcoming sites/services.
• Provide ideas & strategy for online contesting & sweepstakes, partnerships with social media organizations, and new online content that is optimized for all distribution networks & delivers on identified goals
• Build and manage new and ongoing relationships with online partners, affiliates, and influencers as they relate to grassroots marketing
• Prepare & analyze marketing summaries across all online properties, to internal departments and label partners and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth with measurable positive online engagement
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Broad knowledge of contemporary music scene and digital media consumption trends
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment on short deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize and execute campaigns in a timely manner
• Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills
• Strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas
• Attention to detail
• Relationship Builder and Maintainer
• Working knowledge of popular graphic design applications including Photoshop
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Familiarity with file sharing applications, rippers, encoders,
It would be music to our ears if:
• You have a BS or MS in Marketing, Communications, MIS/CIS, or similar preferred
• You have 3 years of internet marketing experience
• You have 3 years of music industry experience
• You have strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Office, and PowerPoint
• You have Basic knowledge of FTP/HTML services and web-based programs
• You have Graphic design or video editing skills a plus
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
ADA was created in 1993 to focus on the independent music business, where some of the most successful artists and record labels have built their initial followings – including labels such as Atlantic and Elektra that form the backbone of WMG. ADA marries the effectiveness and convenience of a major label with the marketing sensibilities of an independent. ADA's partners include Alligator, Bar None, Beggars Group, Comedy Central, Domino, Epitaph,
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artist and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience. We honor our diverse history and embrace the future with unwavering passion & ambition.