Senior HRIS Analyst
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior HRIS Analyst
Senior HRIS Analyst
A little bit about our team:
The HRIS Team are the tech kids of HR. We are the guardians of the data, ensuring that the data we work with is an accurate representation of our business, to help drive and produce great analytics for our senior leaders. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) system of choice is Workday, and we strive to enhance and configure the system to take advantage of the next cool feature as well as to fit the forever evolving culture at WMG.
Why this could be your next big break:
Not only is WMG a dynamic and vibrant business to be a part of, as a member of HRIS team you will be able to work hands on with exciting industry-leading technology integral to the overall performance of HR. Workday is one of the leading cloud-based systems in HR Technology, and this role will give you the exposure to garner the knowledge to work with the system, be part of enhancement projects and challenge the changing landscape of HRIS.
Here you'll get to:
• Be responsible for administration of HRIS, including but limited to mass updates, maintenance of organization structures, job codes and tables, configuration of system in line with business requirements and regular maintenance (some routine data entry).
• Make security assignments in accordance with Workday operation procedures and system set up.
• Work with third party support to define issues (cases) and test fixes prior to deployment
• Be responsible for maintaining data standards, policies and procedures for global use
• Actively research for new enhancements and releases in Workday, and continually challenge decisions to deliver an HRIS environment with is empowering for a global community.
• Respond to queries and issues received from the business in our shared mailbox, including password resets, user education and Workday fixes, ensuring that they are responded to in a timely and efficient manner. Primary support contact for the business.
• Create, maintain and support a variety of standard and custom reports, queries and metrics to provide business insight into human capital data in line with reporting governance model.
• Partner with IT, Audit and HR to follow HRIS best practices, coordinate and facilitate data and process requirements, working with them to ensure they are correctly represented in Workday, supporting enhancement activity and other Workday related initiatives that relate to new or improved business processes and set up structure.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to help drive adoption and maximize the value of Workday.
• Aid with systems support - researches and resolves problems, unexpected results or process flow.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Demonstrate sound experience (Minimum 3 years) of administration in Workday, including integrations (ideally with payroll and benefits providers).
• Write Workday Reports and provide analysis experience within the HR environment
• Work in a highly analytical manner with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously and in sequence, from beginning to end
• Communicate in an excellent written style and with clear verbal skills, including training and testing material development for predominantly non-native English language speakers and analysis
• Utilize strong computing skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Work independently with minimal supervision, but also enjoy working as part of a Global team.
• Show awareness and sensitivity to confidential data that you will be privy to.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Workday Studio experience
• Specialism in one or more Workday modules.
• Professional qualification in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field (or equivalent education/experience)
• Good working knowledge of HR, its principles, processes and policies
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.