Regional Vice President - West Coast
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Regional Vice President, West Coast
Why this could be your next big break:
We are seeking a seasoned sales lead to join our team. This role will report to the Head of Brand Strategy & Marketing and will lead a team of brand partners across the east and Midwest. The ideal candidate is creative minded and has been managing team members while also outperforming their personal sales targets. We are looking for a sales lead to lead the west coast sales effort with deep experience in multi-platform sales, creative ideation and building programs that impact youth culture in an exciting way.
Here you'll get to:
• Directly manage the entire west coast book of business
• Sell, prospect, secure and manage key accounts across the West Coast
• Meet and exceed revenue performance targets for yourself individually and your respective team
• Develop and execute creative and strategic custom partnerships with brand partners to drive new business across all UPROXX touch points (video, web, mobile, social, experiential, talent, linear, etc.)
• Lead client and agency relationships at the highest levels by providing exceptional creative solutions and expert support
• Open new opportunities and crack new business across multiple client categories
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Direct team leadership experience and proven track record in group revenue growth
• Strong presentation skills. The ability to lead and excite a room is key
• Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate and strategize on the fly
• Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to take complex content and media opportunities and make them simple for clients
• Proven track record of strong client and agency relationships
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years' direct selling experience across multiple areas of media: video, custom & branded content, social (IG, FB, YT, Snap), experiential & talent
• Ad / media agency experience
• Track record of Year over year sales growth against individual and group targets
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and award-winning original video, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. Woven Studios, our in-house production division, programs a slate of award-winning original series and collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.