Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Promotion Assistant
A little bit about our team:
Promotion works towards developing awareness and exposure for records through various mediums focusing on but not limited to radio. The department works with marketing, sales, publicity, and digital marketing, creating grass roots and national promotion strategies to garner airplay at key lifestyle, club, and radio outlets.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will support the Senior Vice President, Promotion
Here you'll get to:
• Assist with daily activities for a large roster of artists, radio stations & staff
• Manage all administrative duties including: organization, calendar and scheduling
• Arrange travel for staff as well as promotional contest winners
• Create, update and distribute adds sheets, Promotional Overviews, Soundscan reports
• Communicate regularly with Mediabase, Soundscan, and R&R by running reports for reference and distribution
• Research special projects relating to radio
Rockstar candidates will be:
• Proactive, can-do attitude, resourceful
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Able to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work load
• Able to identify system deficiencies and create new solutions
• Professional demeanor
• Good communication skills
It would be music to our ears if you..:
• Proficient in Soundscan, Mediabase, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint and emerging music technology
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.