Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Why this could be your next big break:
The position is ideal for someone with an interest in helping musicians and creators, digital operations, and problem solving. This role will provide the opportunity to learn and grow while contributing in an area crucial to the success of Level and artists who use the platform on their creative journey. The ability to communicate effectively on a range of topics and explain multiple detailed requirements in a simplified manner is central.
Here you'll get to:
• Ensure operational excellence as a metadata specialist for releases coming into Level by providing quality instructions and guidance needed to guarantee a best-in-class artist experience.
• Create and maintain documents for all data standards, operational processes and troubleshooting FAQs.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve service quality, efficiency and interdepartmental communication.
• Contribute to the growing knowledge base of feature requests and help center articles. Provide feedback to the product and engineering leads.
• Manage VIP artist and management clients, including timeline and plan for content assets.
• Rectify content issues and queries as they relate to the release delivery and setup process.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting on performance analysis and product metrics.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
The rockstar candidate will be a highly organized, motivated self-starter, and communicate effectively on a range of topics in a patient and respectful manner with passionate creative customers. The ideal candidate will also have:
• College Degree preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in a Digital Operations role, preferably with music or entertainment content
• Thorough understanding of digital service providers including Spotify, Apple, and Amazon.
• Extremely detail oriented, with attention to accuracy and continuity.
• Knowledge of ZenDesk, Slack, Trello and JIRA.
• Empathetic, positive, patient and team player attitude.
• An inquisitive mind and a desire for constant process-improvement.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
The ideal candidate will be a music enthusiast and have a personal connection to the creator community. Maybe you play an instrument, produce music, write songs, or create through other mediums like photography, video, art, or graphic design. Our group thrives on creativity, experimentation, and passion.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
Level, at its core, is a new music distribution platform for independent artists. We function with the journey of an artist in mind. We value their perspective and are dedicated to enabling the future of music. We believe in Empathy, Craftsmanship, Curation and Sensibility to an artist's story. In joining our team, you will experience a culture that functions as a startup within a larger corporation. You will be working directly with our Community, Marketing and Product teams.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.