Manager, Video Content
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Manager, Video Content - TEMP
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and decision is responsible for executing design (digital and print) for all collateral marketing materials and assets for Warner Music Nashville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Collaborate with Artist Development team(s) to conceptualize and identify video asset needs.
• Manage the shooting and delivery process for all video content needs as designated by VP, Creative Services.
• Scout for new and developing directors, producers and production companies
• Work closely with the Interactive Marketing and Digital PR teams to place video content.
• Must have the ability to collaborate directly with artists as it pertains to video assets.
• Work in tandem with WEA video services team to maximize efforts in production and placement of video content
• Organize, maintain and archive video assets
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Must be able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The criteria listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of video production
• Ability to build, edit and evaluate production budgets.
• General understanding of production equipment, personnel and workflow.
• Videography and editing skills.
• Basic understanding of current and developing video content platforms.
A high school level education, or its equivalent.
Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis in video production software. Must have basic videography and editing skills. Must have knowledge of general business practices; must possess a strong work ethic, strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail; must have strong communication skills (written and verbal); must possess ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments; must produce quality work and be accountable; must manage time and possess ability to work well in team; must demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work; must be able to anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes; must be self-starter, self-motivated and take responsibility/ownership of tasks; must have ability to think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically; must consistently take initiative; must be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, sufficient to qualify for the requirements of position. At least three years experience in video production related field. Must have experience specifically in the entertainment field as it pertains to direct-connect with artists and their organizations.