Talent Acquisition Partner, Human Resources
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Talent Acquisition Partner, Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition department is responsible for providing the leadership, management and delivery of domestic recruitment efforts for Warner Music Group. This includes the development and delivery of effective recruitment programs and leveraging best practices to meet the business challenges and objectives of Warner Music Group.
High Level Job Description:
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for designing, implementing and leading talent acquisition strategies for Warner Music Group's exempt and non-exempt level corporate, label and publishing hires domestically. This role is responsible for ensuring that all talent needs are sourced and placed across multiple levels.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Manage full life-cycle recruitment for all assigned business units domestically
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs
• Partner with key HR stakeholders in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure WMG has a competitive position according to market and industry standards
• Manage and enforce standardized recruitment processes. Includes identification of best practices to be leveraged across the organization.
• Coach and counsel managers on all recruitment and interviewing processes
• Leverage strategic sourcing to identify steady pipeline of qualified candidates for open positions. Includes, but is not limited to defining, developing, and executing on recruitment strategy via direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referrals, and relevant trade and industry organizations.
• Create and analyze executive dashboard on a monthly basis
• Act as liaison with third party staffing agencies, on an as needed basis
• Update employment activity as it pertains to all assigned open positions on a daily basis
• Oversee, train, and manage HR interns on assignments and project-related tasks
• Attend job/career fairs and internship fairs in NY as needed
• Special projects as required
• Adept at high-volume recruiting within a fast-paced multi-functional corporate and creative environment.
• Disciplined self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, collaborative team player; detail-oriented and strong follow-through skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize searches
• Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of employment law required
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management
• Strong working knowledge of Web search engines, Microsoft Office Suite, as well as applicant tracking systems (Taleo, Workday preferred)
• Prior experience working in music entertainment and/or media industry
• 2 Years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment a must
• Experience managing high volume recruitment (within Accounting, Finance, New Media etc.) preferred
• Strong interviewing skills; a good working knowledge of specialized functions across the organization and an understanding of the company's organizational structure is preferred
• Knowledge of employment policy and procedure and federal state laws regarding employment practices
• This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs and employee goodwill
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience
• Proficiency using ATS systems (Taleo, Workday preferred), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong knowledge of current federal and state (CA) regulations related to employment (EEOC, ADA, etc.)
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2016 Warner Music Inc.