Manager, E-Commerce Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, e-Commerce Operations
A little bit about our team:
The WMAS eCommerce Ops Team implements the product set up of our artists' stores, promotions and VIP/Ticketing projects. As the Manager of eCommerce Operations you will direct the activities and productivity of the New York eCommerce Operations Managers, providing them with guidance and delegation of duties. You will be working with Store Managers, Customer Service, Fulfillment, etc to identify potential problems and implement solutions while sustaining and growing best practices.
Why this could be your next big break:
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day merchandising and management of artists' webstores and oversees the presentation of products and promotions on the webstores, back-end product setup and management, and provides reporting to label and internal teams as needed.
The position is also, responsible for daily logistics and implementation of ticketing packages- including – creating, maintaining and overseeing new ticketing sites and the implementation of ticket allocations into said sites.
Here you'll get to:
• Support Label and D2C E-Commerce production teams with the development, configuration, product set-up and launch of artist webstores
• Support the label in merchandising the store and managing promotions
• Be the liaising between label and central services (D2C, merch, warehouse, and customer service teams) to:
• Manage stock and back orders
• Facilitate communication between teams
• Provide ongoing sales reporting and analysis
• Manage the platform to improve the fan experience, including identifying defects, user flow improvements, and new e-commerce features
• Create and implement new client ticketing sites
• Maintain ticketing sites
• Be responsible for box office communication(s) on day of show
• Set and meet specific deadlines with regards to Ticketing campaigns
• Coordinate logistics with tour crew/on site concierge to create seamless experience for the fan
• Create and maintain daily lists of customer information for use by the artist management and fulfillment department
• Liaise with our customer service, fulfillment, and ticketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction is met in all aspects
• Manage all label ticket bundle programs and execute with key partners (TM)
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Self-motivate, be detail-oriented, and organized
• Excel in interpersonal skills
• Excel in communication skills
• Show strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Work in a team environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Love of music and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality
• Experience in eCommerce and/or the Ticketing industry
• Excellent MS Office Skills – Proficient in Excel
• Experience with web-based software applications
• 0-2 years of experience
• College Degree preferred
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.