Manager, Financial Analytics & Reporting
Warner Music GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Financial Analytics & Reporting
Job Title: Manager, Data Analytics & Reporting
A little bit about our team:
Rhino Finance is responsible for the accurate financial reporting, accounting, planning, budgeting, and financial compliance for the company. The Manager of Data and Analytics will be reporting to the Rhino/Global Catalogue CFO and will be responsible for reporting and data strategy, which will facilitate decision making and assist in business decisions.
Here you'll get to:
• Proactively working with Sr. Director of Finance to present data trends and develop reporting solutions that will facilitate decision making
• Automation improvements to forecasting/budget process to improve timeliness and accuracy
• Responsible for creating visualization tools to standard financial reporting
• Improve timeliness of detailed P&L comparatives with data from multiple data sources, such as working with SAP and HFM, workday, etc.
• Develop and create strategy for centralizing data from multiple sources (SAP, BI, HFM, etc.)
• Provide executive leadership with reporting tools and metrics designed to meet specific goals and objectives of the company
• Collaborate with Finance and Business Leaders in the company to identify their needs and translate that into KPIs and scorecards to facilitate growth
• Create and prepare various ad-hoc reports and projects to Management.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 5-10 years data and/or financial analyst experience
• 2 years' experience with Tableau or similar BI reporting software
• Experience building dashboards and data visualizations with Tableau, or similar software
• Possesses ability to synthesize and analyze financial data to produce actionable business insights
• Interpersonal Style and qualities of curiosity, ambition, integrity, and commitment to the organization's mission.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and ability to effectively gather operational performance data and information from multiple data sources and systems
• Ability to work effectively with resources and business owners; gather and translate end user requirements
• Ability to operate successfully and independently in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Work well under pressure and meet deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
• Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task. A self-starter, but someone who can take direction; works well with change and is a team player.
• Bachelor's Degree with major in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related field
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• People management experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.