Label Services Specialist
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Label Services Specialist
A little bit about our team:
Our team is front facing, and works with our labels and their artists to grow experiences, content, audiences and visibility. We are the team that works with partner companies, influencers and the artists themselves to connect the individual pieces to form the whole.
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for a high-energy, creative, curious and enthusiastic Label Services Specialist. Individuals need to be motivated and dynamic self-starters that can execute strategies that are national in scope, but connected to our local markets. This individual needs to fit into a small, dedicated team to support our efforts across the retail, influencer and lifestyle landscapes.
Here you'll get to:
• Own the Record Store Crawl lifecycle in your territory including the planning, marketing, execution and reporting for multiple crawls.
• Partner with retail accounts/influencers/brand partners to amplify regional activity and content to promote key releases and market promotions.
• Create and manage marketing activities with Independent Retail, Lifestyle accounts, influencers and in-house brands.
• Execute retail and non-traditional artist events (e.g. in-stores, signings, local retail appearances) including all marketing and facilitating account orders as needed.
• Conceptualize or secure content to integrate our artists into local social media efforts as well as regional and national influencer platforms.
• Liaison with Warner Music U when appropriate and work to develop new leads, brand partnerships and contacts to further our combined marketing reach.
• Plan and execute consumer acquisition initiatives with retail accounts, brands and partners to build WEA owned channels.
• Participate in bi-weekly marketing calls, discussing and strategizing artist priorities and in-market campaigns.
• Prepare and submit reports and participate in sales and marketing meetings as necessary.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have passion for music, the music industry, marketing and team work.
• You are a self-starter, motivated, independent with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You can manage your time, excel at organization and are able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• You are a relationship builder: you connect contacts across regions, labels and staff to achieve success.
• You are a creative thinker, goal oriented and a team player
• You are comfortable and adept in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as established and emerging social media platforms.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 3 years of label or music distribution sales and marketing experience
• A college degree, preferably in communication, marketing or music industry
• An understanding of current music business challenges, and is an active user of one or more music streaming, download or subscription services
• Passion for music and/or a vinyl collection
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.