Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: HR Manager
Why this could be your next big break:
WMG puts music and people first by creating opportunities that allow for collaboration and personal growth. Our team is a collection of highly accomplished people fueled by passion. In a time where change is more important than ever before; evolution is crucial to success. WMG is a place that fosters innovation, creativity and professional development. We reward employee behaviors that make an impact, drive continuous improvement, and create a collaborative environment for our people.
Here you'll get to:
- Partner with senior HR leadership and with your client groups on all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, payroll, learning and development programs, etc.)
- Provide strategic guidance and input on workforce planning, participate in succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
-Facilitate a variety of learning and training programs to support the needs of the business. Contribute to the development of such programs.
- Respond to all levels of employee relation issues and partner with internal legal counsel to project-manage and resolve issues
- Partner with department heads and the Legal department on employee contract agreements
- Oversee and deliver on all things related to onboarding & orientation, performance management process, immigration matters, learning & development, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Execute Budget, Merit and Bonus processes for your client groups
- Conduct research, contributes to projects and timelines, and participates as a hands-on contributor on teams and committees toward the successful completion of various HR Initiatives
- Ability to write and assist with Performance Improvement Plans, conduct termination when necessary and exit interview meetings
- Facilitate the creation of job descriptions with hiring managers. Works with Talent Acquisition to translate hiring needs, participate in interview process and ensure effective filling of positions for your assigned client groups.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You have strong organizational skills. Strong time management skills and personal efficiency are key attributes to HR effectiveness.
- You have an easy time multitasking. As an HR professional you will deal with an employee's personal issue one minute, an intermittent leave question the next, and a whole host of other things… every one critical to someone.
- You have excellent communication & listening skills. At times you will need to communicate up, down and laterally; whether it be written, verbal and/or dealing with a large group – your communication must be accurate, convincing & caring.
- You can navigate conflict management and problem solve. High productivity demands that people work together; therefore, the HR professional has to team up with company & HR leadership to find ways to allow for that to happen.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- 4-8 years' experience in Human Resources with experience as an HR generalist or equivalent
- Some Experience working with Senior Level executives
- Strong project management skills
-Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across the team and with business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field
- Understanding of CA employment law and other government compliance regulations