Warner Music GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Why this could be your next big break:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the conceptualization and design of music merchandise related art. This position will be responsible for the execution of all in-house design and production needs. This includes but is not limited to apparel graphics, packaging, web assets, presentation layout/design, logo placement and mockups.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with design team to conceptualize, design and present artwork and packaging to management, merchandise product managers, department head and other business units
• Collaborate with vendors on custom development and art requirements for specialized products and product lines
• Establish strong working relationships with WMG creative departments to secure artist assets
• Prepare and collect files for output to commercial printers, vendors and/or other 3rd party business associates
• Traffic projects through approvals, production and distribution
• Work with production team to assure design integrity, content accuracy and quality control throughout production
• Develop and maintain an organized, searchable and easily accessible archive for all artwork and supporting elements
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Have proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
• Showcase strong design skills with a flexibility and willingness to work until the job is complete
• Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities
• Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with others to achieve identified goals
• Communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both verbally or written
• Prioritize and handle multiple projects
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in graphic design preferred
• 3-5 years graphic design experience
Why join us?
''Your job will never be boring.''
Warner Music Group is a global company that nurtures a thriving environment of people that love everything music. This is creativity at work. Warner Music Group is an opportunity to collaborate with passionate, knowledgeable, creative, and dedicated individuals striving to innovate every day.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
WEA Creative Services is a global full-service department that offers creative direction and support for WEA/ADA/WMG, artists and labels. We strive to enhance all areas of the business byproviding concepts and expertise in design, visualization, and content to continuously match the evolution of the industry.