Director, Treasury Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Director, Treasury Operations
Job Title: Director, Treasury Operations
A little bit about our team:
This position is based in the New York Treasury Headquarters office and reports to the Senior Vice President and Treasurer. The Director, Treasury Operations will have a wide range of responsibilities relating to a number of treasury risk functions, including managing cash management functions, daily cash operations and systems, managing interest rate risks, assisting with the management processes/policies & treasury systems and global treasury operations.
The Director will have direct interaction with Corporate Accounting, Shared Services Accounting, Tax, and Legal and foreign affiliates accounting groups.
Here you'll get to:
Performs key corporate finance activities related to US and International treasury management, funding and liquidity management, financial risk management, planning and forecasting and global treasury operations. Work with the SVP and Treasurer to manage the global insurance program. Work with insurance broker to evaluate existing insurance exposures, proactively identify potential risks and develop renewal strategies. Directs and manage the insurance renewal and works with all global affiliates regarding the groups insurance allocation Works with international businesses to ensure liquidity is available in a timely manner to meet all payment obligations or ensure liquidity is concentrated in the US. Maintain and continually evaluate global cash pool structure efficiency and usage. Works with the team on the monthly intercompany netting process. Ensure eligible units are active netting participants. Supports the In-House Bank (IHB) intercompany loan program including managing the IHB intercompany loan position with the US. Manage and continually evaluate the use of Treasury technology (including Wall Street system City Financials, FXall, Bloomberg and other Treasury technology) to ensure systems are effectively and efficiently used to manage Treasury operations. Work closely with FP&A to analyze domestic and international business unit cash flow forecast submissions and work with international business units to manage cash flow. Support the SVP and Treasurer on all strategic finance projects. Work with Internal Audit to define and test SOX controls relating to risk management and Treasury operations. Ensure Treasury operational risk is effectively managed and well controlled. Assist in the development of global treasury policies and corporate treasury SOPs (standard operating procedures)
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• A minimum of 10 years of well-rounded financial and Treasury experience in a mid to large multinational corporation
• A MBA Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
• Exposure to multiple business models, operational complexity and international operations a plus
• Excellent cash management operational technical knowledge and an advance understanding of banking and treasury management systems
• Excellent knowledge and experience managing international cash management, corporate finance, capital and credit markets, and related instruments and products
• Strong analytical and planning and organizing skills along with the ability to think and act strategically
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, research analysis and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated high integrity and ethics in all activities
• Familiar with international Tax
• Knowledge of Treasury and finance applications a plus: Wall Street Systems, City Financials, FXall, Bloomberg, Online bank portals, SAP a plus
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Accounting and/or finance experience
• Excellent understanding of currency and interest rate hedging principals
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works well independently but also in a team environment
• Enthusiastic, assertive, self-motivated
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.