Digital Operations Coordinator
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Digital Operations Coordinator – TEMP
A little bit about our team:
• Within the Digital Operations department of Media Operations, this role will provide operational support for to the entire US-based team
• This role will participate in the resolution of Apple delivery errors, liaising with WMG's labels and affiliates to identify and triage set up problems and delivery issues.
• This role will address daily digital fulfillment requests, monitor supply chain health and provide general support of organizational initiatives.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
Here you'll get to:
• You will oversee the Apple Error Monitoring initiative, ensuring releases are successfully delivered and educating labels/affiliates on how to resolve delivery issues.
• You will participate in validation analysis as well as enforce compliance amongst labels and affiliates worldwide.
• You will participate in the metadata validation of incoming catalogs to ensure that our score at Apple is not impacted.
• You will assist on iTunes Ticket resolution, liaising with Product Data Management and the WEA studio.
• You will execute research and analysis of account-specific projects, including evaluating catalog assortment by account and initiating relevant and required cleanup stemming from that research.
• You will assist Digital Production teams and Digital Account Team with account troubleshooting.
• You will assist on the vetting and analysis of Apple delivery errors, communicating with labels and affiliates to resolve set up issues.
• You will support the Digital Operations team on all operational day to day tasks as needed.
• You will assist the Digital Operations department with compliance checks and other day to day responsibilities.
• You will participate in weekly Regional Operations calls.
• You will assist with other research projects as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have great time management
• You are very organized
• You are a creative and critical thinker
• You are approachable and easy to work with
• You are curious about our business and our role within it
• You are self-confident
• You have excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience reading and interpreting XML.
• Some basic computer science know how.
• A passion for music.
Why join us?
• Because according to some of the most respected digital partners in the field, we have the best operations team across the industry.
• Because you'll have fun while challenging yourself and seeing what you're made of.
• Because while we work hard, we have fun and work in a collaborative group.
• Because this team is a technical family.
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter. Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.