Coordinator, Web Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Web Operations
A little bit about our team:
Digital Operations is a cross-functional team that sits at the center of Warner Music Group within the Artist Services division. We build fan-focused and data-driven ecommerce stores, websites, and email marketing campaigns that deliver our artists' content to millions of fans around the world. We're the backbone of the marketing and ecommerce teams -- providing program and project management, production services, and full stack enterprise solutions while maintaining operational efficiency and scalability
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for an energetic, music loving individual who is passionate about technology and how it can help artists reach their fans. As a Web Operations Coordinator, you will be hand-on with some of the largest artist web properties and campaigns in the world. Working with our team, you will be building and maintaining artist websites as well as special marketing campaigns directly impacting an artist album cycle. You will be part of the creative engine that finds new ways to engage fans and build a strong artist and fan relationship. Join our team and help bring our artists to the next level!
Here you'll get to:
• You will be working with Digital Marketers to collect, organize, publish and maintain website content, ensuring that marketing, CRM, and UX best practices are followed.
• You will be working with the Project Manager to create a newsletter that shares new projects and developing technologies within the Warner Artist Services Team.
• You will be managing SEO best practices for website and digital campaign optimization.
• You will help provision and maintain user accounts for our web properties and tools.
• You will oversee the SSL certificate lifecycle management for our websites You will be working with Developers, Project Managers, and other coordinators to assess, document, and resolve any technical challenges or bugs affecting websites. This also includes researching and bringing new tools and technologies to our team.
• You will author project artifacts, such as user guides, functional requirements, and meetings notes.
• You will be assisting the Project Mangers in the onboarding and offboarding of artists on our web platforms. This includes content migrations, site exports, and site archives.
• You will provide general administrative support for the Digital Operations team and provide backup support for the E-Commerce coordinator.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills with ability to initiate and drive improvements.
• You have experience in excelling within fast-paced, team oriented, high energy environments.
• You have the ability to execute on simultaneous projects with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
• You have strong ability to exercise critical thinking in a technical environment.
• You have the ability to work in a team setting, as well as drive projects to completion alone.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing operations.
• Experience using a content management system (CMS), such as Drupal and other web tools/platforms.
• Familiarity with project management techniques and tools (Basecamp, JIRA, Gantt Charts)
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.