Coordinator, Warner Music Artist Services
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Warner Music Artist Services
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Artist Services is a global team with a simple ethos: put the artists first. Our team is made up of engineers and marketers, graphic designers and salespeople. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans – unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
Why this could be your next big break:
No day is the same on this team as we serve a diverse roster of artists. Everyone has a voice and the ability to contribute ideas. In a changing landscape, this is an opportunity to learn many aspects of the music industry beyond just the music.
Here you'll get to:
• You will manage executive's calendars, answering phones, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls, book travel including domestic & international flights, hotel, & transportation, and ordering supplies, etc.
• You will submit, track, & maintain travel and entertainment expenses.
• You will plan and coordinate both domestic & international team meetings.
• You will plan, coordinate and take notes of account and internal meetings.
• You will aide in the preparation and dissemination of business reviews, Spreadsheets, and ad hoc PowerPoint presentations.
• You will maintain highly confidential & sensitive information.
• You will support execution of various commercial and marketing initiatives as needed.
• You will work on other special projects as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent communication skills and are able to deal with all levels of our company, clients and outside officials
• You have outstanding organization skills, with ability to prioritize workload
• You will have outstanding presentation skills. Written and spoken communication, Power Point etc.
• You have basic knowledge of the live, e-commerce, and merchandising industries
• You have basic knowledge of email marketing, CRM, social media, and websites
• You are highly detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a ''Team'' environment
• You are a pro-active 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department
• You have the ability to maintain focus in high stress environment
• You have excellent Microsoft and Mac computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Key Note etc.
• You have the ability to turn last minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline
• You can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, and able to utilize resources to get things done
• You are results oriented with problem solving ability with a keen eye for detail and deadline awareness
It would be music to our ears
• College Degree required
• A love of music and the ''fan'' mentality
• 1-2 years previous experience
• Prior Music Industry Experience a plus especially in the live, merchandising, or e-commerce industries
• Previous experience handling multiple tasks and juggling various priorities a plus
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.