Coordinator, Video Editor, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2021 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Video Editor, Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Video Editor, Imgn postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Video Editor, Imgn? Job Description:
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Job Title: Coordinator, Motion Graphic Design, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for a Coordinator, Motion Graphic Design to work with our So Satisfying team and help other brands when needed. The ideal candidate has an interest in So Satisfying content but a flexibility to work with different templates and teams.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the editorial team to implement all creative content to be featured on social media platforms
• Create and design graphic layouts, templates, and animations for social media channels
• Responsible for quality control in all aspects of graphic production and content for digital and social video projects
• Generate and maintain strong communication within your assigned team
• Initiate and create new social graphic concepts
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 2+ years of professional experience in editing, animation, and/or producing video and graphic design.
• Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
• Strong grasp of design, motion, and color
• Great sense of typography and layout design, including information hierarchy
• Strong communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time-management and organization
• Strong attention to detail
• Candidates must send a reel and/or portfolio when they apply
• Schedule is Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri. 9:30am-6:30pm
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience in designing for Snapchat discover
• Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D software
• Hand-sketching and illustration
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.