Coordinator, Scheduling Operations
Warner Music GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Scheduling Operations
A little bit about our team:
Our team works in support of the Rhino Global Catalogue label at WMG. Working in close collaboration with label personnel, we manage the day-to-day production and operational needs that culminate in the successful delivery of content and releases to market.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role is an integral component of the team. You will assist in managing the processes by which our team works and operates. In doing so, you will have the opportunity to interact with persons from various departments and experience firsthand the full life cycle of a release.
Here you'll get to:
• You will assist in managing the release schedule for all physical and digital releases, following up to gather crucial scheduling data, working directly with label personnel.
• You will assist in issuing the Daily Schedule Changes report, assign selection numbers and UPCs for new products, and distribute.
• You will accurately enter all scheduling changes into New Release Scheduling application daily.
• You will proofread schedules weekly before publication to ensure accuracy of changes.
• You will run any unscheduled Production reports weekly as necessary and print for select users.
• You will work with IT to create new Production Schedule reports with new user parameters as needed, perform QC, and move into production.
• You will continually assess scheduling data entry process and share ideas for greater efficiency.
• You will set up production milestones for all configurations in New Release Scheduling application.
• You will run special projects and reports, as needed.
• You will attend production and release planning meetings.
• You will provide general administrative and organizational support for the Media Operations department.
• You will interact with a wide range of personalities within and outside the department at all levels of the company.
Rockstar candidates will be:
• Highly organized, have extremely strong attention to detail and process oriented
• Self-Starter who takes initiative
• Able anticipate issues and trouble-shoot
• Able to problem-solve independently
• Able to handle multiple priorities in high-intensity environment
• Able to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both verbally or written
• A team player
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Proficiency with both Mac and PC platforms a plus
• Basic Photoshop skills a plus
• Previous Entertainment Industry experience
• 1-2 years previous experience with data management
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.