Coordinator, Sales Administration
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Sales Administration
A little bit about our team:
Our team works with our wholly owned labels as well as ADA to implement and maximixe artist visibility, but more importantly, sales revenue. We are also a communications and field marketing team designed to execute sales and marketing campaiagns with our retail accounts, our partners and our global companies.
Why this could be your next big break:
We are currently looking for a high-energy, creative, curious and enthusiastic Coordinator. This individual will work with a small dedicated team to support our efforts as well as learn all aspects of Sales and Marketing. This position is meant to be a stepping stone into a career.
Here you'll get to:
• Work on production and revenue projections around Holiday Titles
• Liase with our Rights and Release department on customer event programs
• Liase with our account management team and Rights and Release on reconciliation of account issues
• Liase with our labels and operations on active skus and their disposition, including performance analysis
• Maintain our customer and sku specific data
• Produce Account Specific Program Reports
• Maintain Account Deal Files
• Learn Sales and Inventory Systems specific to Warner Music Group
• Process miscellaneous ad invoice such as Gupta and Amazon AMS
• Maintain Coalition Advertising commitments and tracking
• Assist Online Media Director with various online campaigns
• Backup Manager, Communications with New Release Guide Set-up and Customer Letters
Rockstar candidates will:
• Be proficient in Excel (requirement)
• Have a passion for data and analytics
• Be proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Word
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree, in business, communication, or the music industry preferred
• 1-2 years experience in the workplace
• A passion for music
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation skills in both small and large groups, with peers and superiors
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to innovate to overcome obstacles
• The ability to manage priority tasks simultaneously
• The ability to manage projects independently
• A strong desire to be a Team Player
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.