Coordinator, Fan Engagement
Warner Music GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Fan Engagement
Job Title: Coordinator, Fan Engagement
Why this could be your next big break:
The Fan Engagement Coordinators are like the instrument techs and Front of House engineers at a concert – working behind the scenes but critical to a great performance. They oversee the foundational tasks that enable our department to move forward. Their job is comprised of 4 primary areas of responsibility: Content, Maintenance, Posting, and Research.
Here you'll get to:
• Participate in weekly pod brainstorms about our artists' digital strategies
• Create drafts of social, email, or website blog posts as assigned by the FE Marketer
• Create custom ticket links as needed (for releases, ticket sales, streams, etc)
• Strategize, create content for, and post to all WBR social channels
• Resize images
• Review web and social profiles, flagging any out-of-date content (cover/profile photo with old messaging, bios with old messaging, no posts in 7 days, etc)
• Flag potential problems as seen on social (negative comments, talk of leaks, etc)
• Update social assets for artist channels
• Maintain invites & RSVPs for artist showcases & events and follow-up with individuals who may not have responded to ensure we get names into ticketing on time
• Add tour dates to artist websites and social media (Facebook event creation, BandsInTown set up, etc)
• QA all content before posting – is the link correct, are there spelling/grammar errors, is this scheduled/timed properly
• Research influencers, new blogs, and other partnership opportunities
• Stay up to date and communicate new platform updates to the greater team
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Experience in social media marketing/management, direct to consumer marketing, and/or content creation
• Knowledge of and passion for social media platforms, websites, music streaming services, and apps
• Strong organizational and project management skills with added attention to details and deadlines
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative and business oriented colleagues and partners
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Knowledge of graphic design and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Sweet, AfterEffects, Premier
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Bros. Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. Our extraordinary roster of new and established recording artists is unparalleled, and our collective influence on music culture is without precedent. With a visionary approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Bros. Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of major artists.
The mission of the Fan Engagement department (should you choose to accept it) is to acquire, engage, and retain fans across our digital ecosystems. We approach Digital Marketing in a fan-first, content-driven way and act as a 'creative agency' within the label. The team is responsible for any digital property that speaks directly to fans: social media, websites, email/CRM, mobile apps, and emerging technologies. Using content and creative marketing strategies, the Fan Engagement team keeps fans deeply connected to and invested in our artists.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.