Coordinator, Fan Engagement & Innovation
Warner Music GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Fan Engagement & Innovation
Job Title: Coordinator, Fan Engagement & Innovation
A little bit about our team:
The Fan Engagement and Innovation team is responsible for finding new and innovative ways to engage with fans of our catalogue.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position is responsible for achieving and accelerating engagement goals by generation and syndicating compelling content based around our artists to be leveraged on various platforms, including social media, podcasts, and partner websites. Coordinates with graphic designers and writes copy to create engaging and informative social media posts. Creates and edits videos to be syndicated across our social media network to ultimately drive fan engagement. Responsible for creating content calendars and brainstorming with Fan Engagement Content Manager on creative posts and initiatives that expose the Warner Music Group catalog to new audiences.
Here you'll get to:
• Create compelling content (videos, memes, educational posts) for all Rhino/WMG fan communities
• Help manage core fan communities and social media accounts – drafting and posting, monitoring, scheduling, tracking and monetizing both genre focus pages and off-cycle ''always on'' artist properties
• Help manage genre focus accounts on various streaming platforms and create meaningful playlists for each (Classic Rockers Spotify, Classic Rockers YouTube, Classic Rockers Apple Music Curator, etc.)
• Assist FE Content Manager in creation of assets for both new and existing website destinations (Rhino.com, Dead.net, Monkees.com)
• Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness (EdgeScore ranking, maximum Reach and Engagement, etc.)
• Update and create day-by-day and ad hoc analytic reporting
• Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and/or communicate accordingly
• Brainstorm with the Marketing team on creative new ways to distribute/incentivize the Warner Music Catalog in the online space
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Knowledge of streaming services and best practices
• Basic understanding of the ecosystem on various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Copywriting experience
• Detailed understanding of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter from a customer-facing and business perspective.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of Social Media and/or Online Marketing experience
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Knowledge of Warner Music Group Catalogue is a plus
• Passion for music!
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or business or related field
• Experience with big media brands
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.