Coordinator, Digital Marketing - Elektra Records
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Marketing - Elektra Records
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Marketing team at Elektra Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The Digital Marketing team at Elektra is a creative, innovative, detail-oriented & fast-paced team, responsible for growing and maintaining artists' online presence through dynamic social media content, artist websites, strategic email marketing & digital advertising, and more.
Why this could be your next big break:
Elektra Music Group (Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner Records, Black Cement, Low Country Sound, & Public Consumption) was formed in October 2018. We are a small but powerful team and are looking for a candidate who wants to grow & learn with us!
Here you'll get to:
• Project manage the creation & updating of artist websites
• Manage the creation of (or create by yourself!) social content to promote releases and tours – Instagram story videos, static images for tour dates, etc.
• Manage email newsletter sends for artists/label and ideate ways to grow our subscriber lists
• Use artist-specific tools such as Spotify for Artists and YouTube Creator Studio to keep artist accounts up to date
• Build innovative campaigns to accomplish specific goals such as increased streaming & sales, email list growth, social/DSP follower counts, etc.
• Assist with social content & messaging across all label social media accounts (Elektra, Roadrunner, Fueled By Ramen)
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You are a quick learner who is able and excited to jump into and master new platforms, apps and services
• You have a basic understanding of the music streaming & digital sales ecosystem
• You are a native/advanced user of key social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
• You have experience writing marketing copy and creating basic photo/video content
• You are able to read analytics and develop plans and content in reaction to the data (i.e. audience demographics, similar artists)
• You have strong communication and presentation skills
• You are able to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced environment / adjust to last minute changes or needs
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Basic knowledge of image/video editing & design software – Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie, Premiere
• Basic familiarity with Spotify for Artists and YouTube Creator Studio
• Basic familiarity with digital advertising, i.e. some knowledge of concepts such as retargeting, and of the various ad units available across social platforms and Google/YouTube
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.