Coordinator, Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupRemote, US
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Accounts
A little bit about our team:
The team seeks to maximize WMG digital revenue and market share while ensuring operational account efficiencies
Why this could be your next big break:
Under the general supervision of the Sr. Director, Digital Accounts, this position is responsible for playlist strategy and execution in the Apple Music streaming service and managing artist images and playlisting/sales support in the iTunes Apple Music streaming service/iTunes Music download store by working with label sales departments.
Here you'll get to:
• You will collaborate with the Topsify team to maintain Topsify playlisting in Apple Music and create social media campaigns to grow Topsify brand and gain featuring commitments.
• You will facilitate and provide artwork to Apple for usage in iTunes and Apple Music, including album and artist page images, and maintains artist profile images in Apple Music.
• You will analyze streaming data and identifiy editorial playlisting and radio opportunities with Apple Music.
• You will ensure album versions re-populate editorial programming when stand-alone singles are removed.
• You will create and maintain Apple best practice and account overview guides for labels.
• You will compile and distribute iTunes and Apple Music weekly placement report, including playlisting.
• You will identify ringtone availability issues and work with labels to schedule and deliver ringtone for iTunes.
• You will identify priority music video availability issues and works with labels to schedule and deliver music videos for Apple Music and iTunes.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have strong attention to detail
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload
• You have the ability to turn last minute projects around on a tight deadline
• You have excellent communication skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree or relevant work experience
• 5 years experience in the music industry and/or digital sales/streaming and marketing
• Working knowledge of digital supply chain management
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.