Coordinator, Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Accounts
A little bit about our team:
Within the Global Digital Accounts department, the Content and Revenue Protection team manages dedicated support, content claiming, takedown services as well as optimization and sales operation tasks. The coordinator serves a central role on the team by helping coordinate the release of team documents, responding to emails, ensuring best practices are being met and that our message gets communicated effectively.
Why this could be your next big break:
The content and revenue protection team is fast moving. We're engaging with the most interesting and important accounts in the digital space. We're tackling problems in a unique way from all the other major labels. Our team is global and continuing to grow.
Here you'll get to:
• You will engage with WMG employees around the world
• You will learn all about face-paced, important accounts
• You will be tasked with meaningful work immediately
• You will be challenged to think on your feet and work independently
• You will help our team analyze all major projects
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have a 1-3 years experience with digital music or digital rights management
• You have a familiarity with how monetization works on YouTube, Soundcloud or Facebook
• You have the desire to learn new things and new ways of doing things
• You have the ability to work collaboratively
• You have a need to be organized and thurough with your work
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have worked in YouTube CMS, Facebook RM4M, Soundcloud Deck
• You have experience with custumer service email best practices
• You have a working knowledge of fair use best practices
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.