Coordinator, Customer Service Temp
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
The Customer Experience team is positioned at the intersection of ecommerce, marketing, production and customer service. We believe that there is no commerce without the customer.
We strive to ensure that our coworkers are treated exceptionally, and our customers have superstar experiences from product design-to-delivery.
The Customer Service Coordinator will serve some of the most passionate fans in the world through a customer-centric centric lens. Work cross functionally with a passionate group of music fans and experienced service professionals to de-escalate and resolve issues. This is your gateway into the direct-to-consumer music business! Many of our past team members have gone on to work at Warner in e-commerce, audience development, VIP, and Email Operations.
Here you'll get to:
• Solve problems for music fans around the world, while gaining exposure to e-commerce, merch production, marketing tactics, and customer service best practices.
• Learn how to navigate enterprise level help desk and ecommerce platform forms, such as Zendesk and SalesForce/Commerce Cloud.
• Answer questions regarding order status, payment, product, promotions, technical problems related to the shopping experience.
• Understand how to treat customers like superstars by utilizing empathy & resourcefulness to provide an exceptional experience.
• A genuine interest in helping and serving people
• An exceptional ability to be resourceful, decisive, and kind when helping customers
• An exceptional ability to assess issues and manage urgency
• An understanding of the ''fan'' mentality
• Adeptly address & manage a myriad of customer issues (status of shipment, order tracking, general payment processing issues, product, and promotions).
• Investigate the underlying issues driving tickets and think creatively about how to improve the process for the customer.
• Be comfortable with processing returns, cancel orders, key replacements, and document trends.
• Develop standard written responses and maintain a knowledge base.
• On a limited basis work during peak seasonal periods and on weekends for priority artist releases/activations.
• Achieve deadlines in a personable, cooperative, and efficient manner.
• At least 2+ years previous direct-to-consumer customer service experience preferred
We'd love it if you also had:
• Familiar with social commerce and how fans interact with brands/artists on social media platforms.
• Good communication skills, when working with customer service team and other departments.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$16.00 to $20.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.
$16.00 - 20.00 per hour