Coordinator, Audits & Client Services
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Audits & Client Services
Job Title: Coordinator, Audits & Client Services
A little bit about our team:
Audits & Client Services (''ACS'') is an inter-departmental discipline that touches royalties, copyright, mechanical licensing, income tracking, finance and business and legal affairs, interacting with co-workers at all levels, in order to best serve Warner/Chappell's writers. The broad scope of work offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about all aspects of music publishing.
The ACS team is small (two in total) but is entrusted and relied upon by executives to complete important and sensitive work. As half the department, the Coordinator, ACS, will be expected, in time, to perform audit analysis autonomously and make meaningful, substantive contributions.
Why this could be your next big break:
Work in ACS provides meaningful exposure to all aspects of the business, making it an ideal training ground for a career in publishing.
Here you'll get to:
• You will research audit claims and assist in preparation of audit responses.
• You will help conceive, create and distribute reports and analyses to clients/writers.
• You will plan and schedule fieldwork and liaise with external auditors during fieldwork.
• You will be an essential part of a small team.
Rockstar candidates will be able to/have:
• You have excellent critical thinking skills.
• You have strong reading comprehension, verbal and writing skills.
• You have a love of healthy, professional debate.
• You have a drive to find answers to challenging problems.
• You have pride in a job well done.
• You have an affinity for math and logic.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Familiarity with EXCEL, Power Query and Datawatch Monarch.
• Basic understanding of music publishing.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. WMG will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box).
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.