Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Department Description: The Compensation function is responsible for implementing competitive total reward packages to attract and retain top talent across our organization. The function is responsible for driving the strategic planning, design, development, implementation and communication of programs, and for managing externally competitive, fully integrated, geographically flexible and cost effective measures for WMG's compensation programs and initiatives.
High Level Job Description: The Compensation Analyst will serve as a business confidant and thought partner on all compensation matters and understands the organizational structure that meshes business needs, creativity, and technology together. Incumbent will have an expertise in compensation and will partner with the US Director of Compensation and internal stakeholders to facilitate innovative and modern total rewards operations in alignment with WMG business strategy.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Responsible for conducting year-end reporting and analysis of bonus and merit expenditure
• Resolve inquiries regarding bonus and merit calculations and eligibility requirements
• Responsible for loading bonus and merit recommendations into Workday and reconciling with payroll
• Prepare bi-quarterly accrual reconciliation and identify change in accrual calculations
• Respond to territory / business unit queries in relation to the year-end process
• Responsible for market data submissions to third party vendors including but not limited to; data compilation, validation of survey matches with Human Resources Generalists, resolution of match issues with vendors, and analysis of survey results for salary range review and market analysis
• Participate in compensation special projects including but not limited to salary structure project, market data requests, regulatory updates and checks such as minimum wage changes and exempt status ruling
• Responsible for partnering with Human Resources Generalists in the data accuracy and tracking of contractual employees. Conduct quarterly and/or ad hoc reporting for senior management
• Analyze and review job descriptions to make recommendations on salary bands and rates within the company as compared to rates in the market
• Conduct a job title review with the Compensation team, members of Talent Acquisition and the HR Partner community, to identify synergies and opportunity for consolidation
• Responsible for Workday Compensation subject matter expertise to solution issues and review enhancement requests, working with the HRIS and Appirio Cloud Management
• Proactively identify opportunities to enhance Workday capabilities in relation to compensation functionality through the bi-annual Workday update process, supporting regression and functional testing activities to validate changes prior to production moves
• Lead initiatives to audit compensation data in Workday
• Prepare reports, communications and/or presentation decks for compensation special projects
• Participate in global compensation projects
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills, including working knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups and complex logic calculations.
• Ability to analyze and consolidate large volumes of employee compensation data in order to support senior management and business units.
• Operate in an agile environment with attention to detail
• Strong Analytical / numeric skillset with ability to master new systems quickly
• A consummate team player who builds highly effective professional relationships and has the ability to effectively work with and communicate across multiples levels of the organization.
• High energy, results-oriented with strong operations skillset.
• An established track record of building credibility and trust across the organization, candid communication, high integrity, sound business ethics and judgement
• • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
• Experience in Workday
• A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, from an accredited college or university preferred
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.