Audience Manager, Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Audience Manager, Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Audience Manager, Operations postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
The Audience team sits at the center of Warner Music Group, guiding and supporting our frontline labels, international territories and WMX teams in their mission to bring our artists' music to millions of fans around the world.
This group empowers marketing teams around the globe to build connections with audiences, drive fan engagement and make data driven decisions towards an always-on strategy for our key artists and non-artist specific brands. The team supports various aspects of the business including streaming, ecommerce, live show, tour merchandise, VIP, and retailer partnerships. By joining the team, you will partner with a variety of departments to further understand our fans, grow revenue, develop content and expand audience knowledge throughout the organization.
You will be a key part in transforming WMX into a fan facing organization with a focus on driving exceptional consumer experiences. In this capacity you will be responsible for the audience campaign and operations for our artists and brands globally. The Audience Manager, Operations will have the opportunity to work across multiple genres, labels and territories with world-class recording artists, content creators and music executives, to acquire, engage and retain fans. With a start-up approach, you will create strategy and processes for the campaigns, as well as execute them.
Here you'll get to:
• Ideate and recommend digital marketing strategies across artist and brand channels, identifying new opportunities for audience growth and fan engagement.
• Manage the planning, execution, and analysis of paid media investments, with an emphasis on driving WMG's global acquisition and ecommerce media strategies.
• Inspire collaboration by maintaining great relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
• Partner with analytics, product, and operations teams to streamline audience activation processes and build scalable solutions for digital marketing programs.
• Execute and optimize cross-channel audience campaigns, innovating the approach with a focus on streaming, video, ecommerce, live shows and retail partnerships.
• Develop special projects to engage fans, handling stakeholder expectations through regular check-ins, quarterly business reviews and interactive discussions.
• Identify new paid media partners to guide future investments based on acquisition and e-commerce KPI's.
• Support Audience & Engagement team in the development of iterative tests, define audience segmentation best practices, and improve operational efficiencies.
• 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing with focus on paid media planning and audience growth.
• Proven ability to innovate and push boundaries within cross-functional teams, crafting unique and engaging campaigns.
• Strong knowledge of paid media campaign operations and audience sharing processes, with basic understanding of tagging and attribution models.
• Create and maintain relationships with senior executives in the organization to develop new strategies and customer journeys across multiple fan touch points.
• Work comfortably within web analytics, CRM, paid media, social media and digital marketing platforms.
• Employ emotional intelligence, business savvy and project management skills to meet team objectives.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects and familiarity with agile principles using project management software.
• Use empathy to gain understanding of artist, management, and label needs, translating cultural and business trends into signals for fan engagement.
• Stay current on what is happening outside of music. Be interested in and observant of human behaviors - go to shows, listen to music, read trade publications, and study macro level business trends.
• Understanding of marketing technology and marketplace powering today and tomorrow's music industry.
We'd love it if you also had:
• College degree preferred in a relevant field.
• Previous experience working in a performance media agency.
• Current knowledge of privacy laws and applications (CCPA, GDPR, Apple MPP/iOS14+).
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
• Experience with project management software such as Jira, Asana, Monday.com or Basecamp.
• A deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality.
• A love for travel and to learn about different cultures.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills, with the ability to present complex information simply to a variety of audiences.
• A team player with excellent organizational skills and strong attention for detail.